The 2017-18 NFL season is nearing its end. How much of the season left? Let’s put it into perspective.
The 2017-18 NFL season opener kicked off on Thursday, September 7 with the Chiefs defeating the Patriots 42 to 27. If this game was played in the year 1 A.D., and the entire NFL season took place from then until the current year of 2018, then each day that passed was the equivalent of just under 13-½ years. Using this viewpoint, here’s a timeline of the season:
- 1 A.D. 2017 NFL season opener. Chiefs crush Patriots 42-27.
- 188 A.D. Rams defeat ‘Niners 41-39 in wild week 3 tilt.
- 323 A.D. Deshaun Watson has breakout performance in Texans 57-14 thrashing of Titans.
- 417 A.D. Jags shock Steelers 30-9 in week 5 rout.
- 511 A.D. Aaron Rodgers suffers fractured right collarbone.
- 511 A.D. Odell Beckham Jr. lost for season with shattered ankle/leg.
- 753 A.D. Deshaun Watson tears ACL in right knee.
- 888-1453 A.D. Ezekiel Elliott serves six game suspension.
- 982 A.D. Chargers massacre Bills 54-24.
- 1265 A.D. Bills defeat Colts 13-7 in breathtaking snow game.
- 1265 A.D. Carson Wentz suffers season ending ACL injury to left knee.
- 1359 A.D. Jags clinch first playoff berth since 2007.
- 1547 A.D. Bengals down Ravens 31-27 to eliminate Ravens from playoffs.
- 1628 A.D. NFL playoffs begin.
- 1735 A.D. Vikings pull off Minneapolis Miracle to defeat Saints 29-24.
- 1870 A.D. Today’s date (Jan 24, 2018)
- 1924 A.D. Pro Bowl to take place in Orlando, Florida.
- 2018 A.D. Eagles to face Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
- 4897 A.D. 2018 NFL season opener.
Select the link below to download Football Weblog’s One Page NFL Schedules. They’re updated with scores from the games above, including all the action and incidents tucked neatly between the lines. Enjoy!